Tuesday 2 October 2012

EX 6: Communication Skills Quiz

Communication Skills Quiz:
Test Your Communications Quotient

Task 1: Print the quiz and answer all questions. You must include reasons why you pick/choose the answer.
 
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I give people my full attention while they're talking to me.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I encourage other people to talk, and I ask appropriate questions.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I present my ideas so that others are receptive to my point of view.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I treat people fairly, and I let others know how I want to be treated.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I value teamwork and know how to build cooperation and commitment.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I show respect for people's ideas and feelings, even when I disagree with them.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I accept differences and conflict as a normal part of any work environment, and I know how to address them constructively.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I strive to understand other people and to be empathetic.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I am open to negative feedback, and I communicate difficult truths in a respectful way.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I am able to easily win people's trust and respect.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I check to make sure I've understood what other people are trying to communicate.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I am confident and at ease giving a presentation.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I avoid making absolutist judgments about people (like, "She's always that way.").
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I follow through on my commitments.
always  often  sometimes  rarely  never
                     
I can work with difficult people without becoming negative myself.

sources retrieved from: http://www.wittcom.com/communication_skills_quiz.htm

Have fun...till here...bye....
 
DEAR STUDENTS, KINDLY LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS/ OPINION IN THE BOX BELOW REGARDING THE ABOVE EXERCISES.TQVM.

No comments:

Post a Comment